What information we Gather?
AKmatics collects information about businesses and business professionals. We collect information offline from business owners and officers, business creditors, suppliers, third parties and suppliers, and from public records such as business registrations, uniform commercial law documents and bankruptcy filings. The business information we collect includes:
Information about the company and its business professionals, including name, title, address, phone number, fax number and email address, domain name and business contact information such as trade associations.
Detailed company profile and statistics including number of employees
Background information about company management, such as beneficial owners/persons with significant control, training and career experience of company leaders
Company's operating history, including territories, subsidiaries, affiliates and business units Details of trade and business loans, including payment history and patterns,
Summary enterprise facts concerning profitability, debts, assets, internet worth, and enterprise relationships;
Business compliance facts from public supply authorities and expert records, media and enterprise publications
Institutional profile and statistics, including majors and number of staff
Background information on educational institution management, including education and experience of deans and principals
IP addresses, geographic locations, and social media comments are collected and aggregated and used for trend analysis of Dun & Bradstreet products and services.
Credit/debit card information for processing certain customer payments.
Personal Information You Provide Through Websites:
Include your name, address, phone number, social media username, email address, employer, and title. We collect personal information from website visitors and when you purchase goods and services through our website. We collect demographic information, including information about your country and company size.
We may also collect information about you from other sources, including third parties from whom we obtain your personal information, and combine that information with the personal information you provide. This allows us to update, expand and analyze our history, identify new customers, and create better and more personalized ads to provide services that may be of interest to you. In particular, we collect personal data from the following sources:
- Business contact information, including postal address, title, email address, phone number, "intent data", which is user online behavioral data, IP address, social descriptors, LinkedIn URLs, and custom profile data from third-party providers for targeted advertising purposes. , providing relevant email content, promoting and profiling events
How Do We Use and Share Information?
We may share your personal data with the following recipients:
- Our contracted service providers that provide services such as IT and systems administration and hosting, credit card processing, research and analytics, marketing, customer support and data enrichment. These service providers include companies located in the countries in which we operate. is included.
- If you use our website to register for an event or webinar hosted by one of our affiliates, we will process your registration and secure your participation in the event, to the extent required by our contract with you, with that affiliate and you may share your personal data. In such cases, our affiliates process the relevant personal data as a separate controller and, if necessary, provide you with additional information about the processing of your personal data
- If you attend an event or webinar we host, we may share your information with event sponsors in the following cases: (1) if you consent to such sharing through the event registration form, or (2) allow scanning of member badges at the sponsor's booth. In this case, your information is subject to the applicable privacy policies of the business partners. If you do not wish to have your information disclosed, you can opt out of registering for events or opting out of badge scanning at our events.
- Through a third-party social network, generally operated controllers, the tactics can be advertised on the market on a third-party platform and website.
- In particular, information we collect from you in connection with the AppExchange website may be transferred to third party partners who may contact you about our products or services.
- In some cases, we transfer Personal Data to professional advisors acting as processors or co-controllers in the countries in which we operate, including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers providing advisory, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services. You can also send.
- We may also share your personal data with other affiliates within the AKmatics corporate group to the extent necessary to fulfill requests you submit through our website or for customer support, marketing, technical operations and account management purposes.
- We may transfer some or all of your personal data to those third parties if we engage in a merger or reorganization, sell our website or division, or if all or part of our business, assets or stock is acquired by another company. There is. . . In accordance with applicable law "for the purposes for which we process personal data and on what legal basis" above.
- Any Personal Data or other information you choose to submit in communities, forums, blogs, or chat rooms on our websites may be read, collected, and/or used by others who visit these forums, depending on your account settings.
Privacy Shield Frameworks
AKmatics complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth through americaA Department of Commerce concerning the collection, use, and retention of private statistics transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States. AKmatics has licensed to the Department of Commerce that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles. If there's any war among the regulations on this privateness coverage and the Privacy Shield Principles, the Privacy Shield Principles shall govern. To analyze greater approximately the Privacy Shield program, any rights you can must binding arbitration earlier than a Privacy Shield Panel, and to view our certification page, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov.
In addition, AKmatics has committed to forwarding unresolved privacy complaints in accordance with the principles of the EUUS Privacy Shield to Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (JAMS), an independent alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States and recognized for this purpose by the United States Department of State. Commerce. If you do not receive a timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint has not been satisfactorily resolved.
The Federal Trade Commission has enforcement powers for compliance with AKmatics's Privacy Shield Principles.
Privacy Rights in California
If you are a resident of California, California law may require you to request certain information about the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for third party direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send your request by mail or email to the address provided at the end of this policy.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
Our services are intended for general users. We do not knowingly collect, use, or share information that could reasonably be used to identify a child under the age of 18 without prior parental consent or as permitted by applicable law.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer's hard drive and often contain an anonymous, unique identifier. When you visit a website, the website's computer will ask your computer for permission to save this text file to a section on your hard drive dedicated to cookies. Each website may send its own cookies to your browser if your browser settings allow it. Your browser only allows the website to access the cookies previously sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites.
For new visitors, we use first-party cookies or web beacons (installed on your browser by Dun & Bradstreet) to collect limited data such as the date and time of your visit and area of our website. A guest has arrived. As described in this policy, we may use IP addresses to obtain certain other information about companies visiting our website, but we do not analyze this information in a way that reveals the identity of anyone browsing our website.
When you select one of our products or services, register for a newsletter or email notification, fill out an online form or complete a survey, we identify your browser and store information in cookies, web beacons, codes and other data. You can try to combine them. Information collected online, along with other data we hold about you. By improving the functionality, marketing and content of your website, and making your online experience more convenient and meaningful, you can better serve your customers.
We may use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to display content based on what you see on the site to personalize your visit. Flash cookies differ from browser cookies in the number, type and way data is stored. The cookie management tool provided by your browser does not delete Flash cookies.
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit the AKmatics website, including cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with the services we provide to our partners, such as advertising services or analytics. All of these processes are designed to improve the user experience and the overall quality of our services.
Our web pages contain electronic images known as web beacons (also known as single pixel GIFs) and are used in conjunction with cookies to collect aggregate statistics to analyze how our site is used and how it may be used in some emails. You can see which emails and links the recipient opened. It allows you to measure the effectiveness of your customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We take organizational, technical and physical precautions to protect against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to the personal data we process or use.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect your personal information, but there is no 100% secure way to store or transmit it. You are solely responsible for protecting your password, restricting access to your device, and logging out of the website after your session. If you have any questions about the security of our website, please contact us through the "Contact Us" section below.